- Loss means loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential, special, or indirect loss, or any business loss, loss of revenue, income, profits, anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data
- ‘You’ and ‘your’ means the user of this website
- ‘Our’, ‘us’ and ‘we’ means Sarawak Information Systems Sdn. Bhd.
- ‘Website’ means the Sarawak Information Systems website
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use of this website by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to the Sarawak Information Systems website.
You must not post or transmit via this website any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
We disclaim all express and implied warranties with regard to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website or its content and expressly disclaim liability for any errors or omissions in the content. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, titles, or of merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose, is given in conjunction with this website or the information, services, and materials contained herein.
All information, services, and materials are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’, we do not warrant that either this website or its content will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected; further, no warranty is given that this application and its contents are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, program or macro.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Sarawak Information Systems will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) for any loss in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website.
We shall not be liable for:
- disruptions or interruptions to the website which affect your business,
- errors or delays in providing the website,
- loss of user data,
- any delay or failure in performance due to, or caused by any events beyond our reasonable control
Nothing in this disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit.