GRAND PRIZE: RM 3,000 & Certificate
- 1st Runner Up: RM 2,000 & Certificate
- 2nd Runner Up: RM 1,000 & Certificate
- Consolation: RM 300 X 2 prizes & Certificates
- Entrance is free and open to All Sarawakian citizens aged 18 years and above.
- Each participant may submit up to a maximum of 2 logo designs.
- The logo design shall be an original work. SAINS shall not be responsible for any third-party claims made against the design.
- An entry shall be disqualified if it is found that the logo design is not an original work/has been plagiarized/copied.
- All the designs submitted will become the exclusive property of Sarawak Information Systems Sdn Bhd (SAINS).
- SAINS has the right to change or amend the logo design as necessary.
- All the decisions made by SAINS are final.
- The logo type must be wordmark of "SAINS" which a font-based logo that focuses on a company’s name alone.
- The design shall utilize colours that are appropriate for the logo.
- The logo submission must come with the logo rationale which can be submitted either in Bahasa Melayu or English.
- ONLY hand-delivered or postal submissions are accepted.
- The submitted logo must be printed out in A3 size and mounted on a hard board.
- The logo rationale and entry form must be submitted together with the proposed logo and attached on the back of the hard board.
- Please include the proposed logo in black and white in the rationale page.
- If you are shortlisted, you must be able to provide a vector file (Adobe Illustrator) and .JPEG to Logo Competition Committee.
- The competition will take place for a period of ONE month, starting from 10 September 2019 until 18 October 2019.
- Submissions received after 5.00 pm, 18 October 2019 shall not be accepted.
Download Entry Form here: https://logocompetition.wixsite.com/sains